Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
* TITLE: The Ozarks Mountaineer
* DATE OF ISSUE: June, 1981
* SIZE & # OF PAGES: 8.5" X 11", 70 pages
CONDITION: Good condition. This magazine may have one or more of the following: shelf wear on the cover, edge tears, slight musty smell from being in storage, dog-eared pages, mailing label, or darkening on pages due to age. Photo may have camera flash which is not actually on the magazine.
* The Magic in Homemade Bread
* Tatting Pictures
* Traditional Skills Passed Along
* Marsfield's Medicinal Spring
* Calamus--Link to the Past
* Exotic Fish in the Ozarks
* The Ozarks' Grandest Canyon
* Other great articles, photos and advertising.