Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
* TITLE: The Ozarks Mountaineer
* DATE OF ISSUE: Apr-May, 1995
* SIZE & # OF PAGES: 8.5" X 11", 70 pages
CONDITION: Good condition. This magazine may have one or more of the following: shelf wear on the cover, edge tears, slight musty smell from being in storage, dog-eared pages, mailing label and/or residue from label removal, or darkening on pages due to age. Photo may have camera flash which is not actually on the magazine.
* Adventures in Fashion
* Waltzing Around Missouri
* Digging a Well in 1937
* Creating Art with Buttons
* Returning Kirbyville to the Map
* Ferryboat Days in the Ozarks
* A Branson Vacation, Circa 1924
* Pick Your Version of the Dogwood Legend
* Other great articles, photos and advertising.