Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
* TITLE: The Ozarks Mountaineer
* DATE OF ISSUE: Oct-Nov, 1997
* SIZE & # OF PAGES: 8.5" X 11", 62 pages
CONDITION: Good condition. This magazine may have one or more of the following: shelf wear on the cover, edge tears, slight musty smell from being in storage, dog-eared pages, mailing label and/or residue from label removal, or darkening on pages due to age. Photo may have camera flash which is not actually on the magazine.
* Wisdom in the Autumn Rain
* Plumbing the Depths with Dowsers
* Cycling Ozarks Backroads
* Flour Sack Undies and Senna Tea
* In the Land of the Big Red Apples
* A Bright Future for Ozarks Apples
* A Town with Purrfect Workers
* Making the Case for Knife Collecting
* Other great articles, photos and advertising.