Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
* TITLE: The Ozarks Mountaineer
* DATE OF ISSUE: June, 1993
* SIZE & # OF PAGES: 8.5" X 11", 70 pages
CONDITION: Good condition. This magazine may have one or more of the following: shelf wear on the cover, edge tears, slight musty smell from being in storage, dog-eared pages, mailing label and/or residue from label removal, or darkening on pages due to age. Photo may have camera flash which is not actually on the magazine.
* A Vast Improvement in Soap Making
* Creativity Unlimited by Age
* Meet Fred, Red and Larry
* A Latter-Day Ozarks Pioner
* When a River Rose Backwards
* A Home for Bandits and Big Bands
* The Karst Connection
* A Perspective on "Economic Hard Times"
* Other great articles, photos and advertising.